Creighton walks the walk.
2022 Student Outcomes
The value of your Creighton education can be measured in many ways—in career outcomes, financial security and in a balanced, well-lived life. It all starts here.
We know the authentic value of an education can’t be measured in dollars and cents.
It’s in the ah-ha moments, the eurekas, the sweat and breakthroughs. It’s in the memory of a perfect spring afternoon and the lifelong friendship that began on a stroll through campus. It’s in the spiritual tranquility and confidence that come with discovering who you are and what you want to do.
This is the kind of education Creighton delivers. We also give our graduates the knowledge and skills they need to stand out on the job market and thrive in their careers.
Creighton Success Rate
Creighton graduates have an overall success rate of 99% within six months based on our new First Destination survey with a 90% knowledge rate (2021-2022).
Six Months After Graduation
Looking at the placement numbers by colleges.
Student Outcomes & Achievement Data Resources
Expand for additional professional school outcomes and achievements.
- College of Nursing Pass Rates
- School of Dentistry Outcomes
- School of Law Employment Statistics
- School of Medicine Residency Match
- School of Pharmacy and Health Professions
Our Students Gain Experience
Creighton students begin their careers while still in college.
What Our Graduates are Earning
Median starting salaries for recent grads in full-time positions from all three undergraduate colleges are competitive with national averages even though many students are located in the Midwest where the cost of living is much lower than the national average.
Our Students Go onto Advanced Studies
Our graduates experience a high acceptance rate when applying for graduate and professional programs such as law school and PhD programs. Of the 25% of recent alumni who are enrolled in professional schools, over one-third are pursuing education and training in various health professions.
Recent graduates have gone on to employers such as:
- American Airlines
- Berkshire Hathaway Homestates Companies
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- CHI Health
- College World Series
- Common Spirit
- Conagra Brands
- Creighton University
- Fidelity Investments
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Gallup Inc.
- General Electric
- Goldman Sachs
- John Deere
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Kiewit Corporation
- KVI Associates
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Mayo Clinic
- Molson Coors Beverage Company
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Institutes of Health
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Northwestern Mutual
- Southwest Airlines
- The Walt Disney Company
- Union Pacific
- United Airlines, Inc.
- U.S. Army
- Verizon Media
Recent graduates have gone on to:
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Cornell University
- Creighton University
- Georgetown University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Marquette University
- Penn State
- Saint Louis University
- The Ohio State University
- The University of Iowa
- The University of Kansas
- UC Davis School of Law
- University of Colorado
- University of Florida
- University of Georgia
- University of Hawaii
- University of Illinois
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- University of Kent, Canterberry
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of North Carolina
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Vanderbilt University
- Wake Forest University
- Washington University in St. Louis
2022 Undergraduate Student Outcomes
- Six months after graduation, based on our new graduate survey with a 80% knowledge rate
- 99% Creighton Success Rate – 71% employed, 25% pursuing advanced degree, 2% involved in service program, 1% still searching, 1% not actively searching
- 99% College of Arts and Sciences – 52% employed, 43% pursuing advanced degree, 3% involved in service program, 1% still searching, 1% not actively searching
- 99% College of Nursing – 95% employed, 3% pursuing advanced degree, .5% involved in service program, .5% still searching, 1 % not actively searching
- 100% Heider College of Business – 82% employed, 16% pursuing advanced degree, 1% involved in service program, 0% still searching, 1% not actively searching
Creighton Student Experiences
- 81% participated in experiential learning such as an internship or research project
- 100% of Nursing students participate in clinical rotations and long term practicums as part of their course work
Median Earnings By College
- Heider College of Business – $55,000
- College of Nursing – $58,000
- College of Arts and Sciences – $34,000
- Median starting salaries for recent grads in full-time positions from all three undergraduate colleges are competitive with national averages even though many students are located in the Midwest where the cost of living is much lower than the national average.
Advanced Study Areas
- 45% Master's
- 33% Health Professions
- 11% Law
- 8% Other
- 5% Doctorate